Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When do you think I can buy Tickets.

PigSkinRodeo

Since I live in Baltimore with all these crying Raven fans. I can't wait till i get my tickets so me and family and friends can be one of the 50k fans wearing

Burgandy and Gold..

When do you think tickets will be able to be bought for the skins vs ravens game

Go skin

:cheers:

When they ship them to the season ticket holders, go for Ebay. 2 years ago I bought my tickets off of Ebay around this time for the Skins/Boys game (the one that had the blocked punt/facemask miracle win). Of course, prices are inflated like whoa, and it will be expensive right now (Mine cost me around 390 including shipping for two tickets, great seats in the upper level though). Of course, the Baltimore game is at the end of the season, and you can buy tickets when it gets closer to game time. They might be cheaper if the Skins are doing bad, or they might be more expensive if we're making a run for the playoffs or are a good team, or have a good storyline. But the only way to get tickets is through Ebay, or Stubhub, one of those sites. Or through the Classifieds section in this forum. Hope I helped.

Archived