Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

University of Maryland - Draft picks ...

mi6

Personally, I don't think much of Yoder. He has been around for a year or more, and hasn't impressed anyone to get consistent playing time - even when the Skins needed offense.

Joey Hanos is a playmaker. And, Darrius is as well. We should grab him if we can when he becomes draft eligible.

Haynos is probably a 7th round pick or undrafted. I wouldnt mind giving him a look, but he had troulbe making an impact on his college team, he'll need some work to be any good in the NFL.

Andrew Crummey is a guy who I would definitely like to look at in the later rounds. His injury should caue him to drop into at least the 5th, probably lower. I think he would be a good pick, especially if we dont land a guard in the first three rounds.

First, HA. Noel "The Future Pacman Jones and Chris Henry" Devine, kids fast but he's gotta make smarter decisions.

Second:

http://hsmaryland.scout.com/a.z?s=394&p=8&c=1&nid=1289483

he's clocked there at a 4.36. He unofficially ran (with electronic timers) a 4.32 in Spring Training this year (I'm a football manager - thats how I know)

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=36104

Noel Devine ran a 4.4

EDIT: DHB runs track too, so most of his year is speed training, thats why I wouldn't be surprised that he is faster than ND.

ok first of all i said he could sun a SUB 4.4 not a sub 4.3 which you furthermore proved my point.

second of all don't bash Noel Devine because he has made wrong decisions, i bet you have made some decisions in you life that you regret.....and dont bring up the fight because i was there, and it was all of the other kid's fault, someone stepped on the other kid's shoe, and wants to fight noel and his (possibly surrogate) brother in the club, he is a family man. He even was sat out a full game vs Mississippi State, because he left for florida to go see his newborn baby. His character is called into play alot, im sure if one of your brothers got into a fight you would be there to defend him.

stepped on his shoe? seriously? people need to grow up. i wear size 17 shoes and it happens from time to time.

reading the scouting report on dre moore i think that his weaknesses are all coachable and he would be a good addition to our dline. i still like trevor laws better though.

ok first of all i said he could sun a SUB 4.4 not a sub 4.3 which you furthermore proved my point.

second of all don't bash Noel Devine because he has made wrong decisions, i bet you have made some decisions in you life that you regret.....and dont bring up the fight because i was there, and it was all of the other kid's fault, someone stepped on the other kid's shoe, and wants to fight noel and his (possibly surrogate) brother in the club, he is a family man. He even was sat out a full game vs Mississippi State, because he left for florida to go see his newborn baby. His character is called into play alot, im sure if one of your brothers got into a fight you would be there to defend him.

w/e bro, if Noel were smart he would know he's going to be pidgeon-holed into a stereotype that may not be true whether he likes it or not.

secondly, DHB at track meets has been clocked at 4.2

thirdly, I was just proving that DHB was faster than ND.

Archived