Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sartz to the vikings

skins86

We can't have a guy with the name Dallas...sorry. (although, if he plays like "landry", then I'll settle).

I remember at last year's the draft party, some of the dorks were yelling "We Want Dallas... We Want Dallas" while Gibbs was trying to speak... After we took Dallas, I remember thinking that the FO was listening...

Anyway, best of luck to Dallas... I hoped he'd work out here too.

While JBomb gets the "arse-of-the-day award", it's good that he's taking it so well. :)

I remember at last year's the draft party, some of the dorks were yelling "We Want Dallas... We Want Dallas" while Gibbs was trying to speak... After we took Dallas, I remember thinking that the FO was listening...

Anyway, best of luck to Dallas... I hoped he'd work out here too.

While JBomb gets the "arse-of-the-day award", it's good that he's taking it so well. :)

Hey it's all in fun! I'm at work so sometimes I don't get to analyze everything like i want to, so i assumed and we all know the rest!:D

I think I remember him in preseason catching a ball for a touchdown that bounced off another player.. :logo:

Yep, he had a 3 yd. INT return for a TD in the Ravens preseason game. He made the score in the 3rd period, right before the game was called for bad weather. The TD ended up being the deciding points in a game we won 13-7.

Here's the box score...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29491&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=PRE3&override=true

Dude, seriously, chill out. Maybe its you who needs to pay attention. The poster was saying that b/c of injuries to OUR PLAYERS and THEIR upward ages, they would've like to have seen Sartz get a chance. And I definitely agree. I would've liked to have seen if the guy had an upside. If I'm correct, didn't he play well in preseason?? Nowhere in this post did it say that Sartz was old. You might wanna read a little closer before you bash others.

dont worry about it. it appears to be a common thing with most of his posts, at least if you see any of the other threads.

Sartz was a stiff, he didn't do anything at USC, here at Training camp he was always sitting out of practice, you can't make a team if you can't play. Everyone always talked about his potiential, but he never showed much in his play in the preseason and at USC. Tall, but not a baller.

Age???? He's only 24 years old!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/players/dallassartz/profile?id=SAR780192

We drafted him in 07!

http://www.dcredskinstours.com/index.php?action=draft

He must really suck for them not to give him a chance to develop?:2cents:

Atleast if your gonna post dig a little further and find the facts so you can sound like you know what your saying!:doh:

I do believe he was talking about our old guys getting older and a young guy would be good to have as a backup. I dont see where he says Sartz is old.

We drafted him in 07!

Atleast if your gonna post dig a little further and find the facts so you can sound like you know what your saying!:doh:

Dude, seriously, chill out. Maybe its you who needs to pay attention. The poster was saying that b/c of injuries to OUR PLAYERS and THEIR upward ages, they would've like to have seen Sartz get a chance. And I definitely agree. I would've liked to have seen if the guy had an upside. If I'm correct, didn't he play well in preseason?? Nowhere in this post did it say that Sartz was old. You might wanna read a little closer before you bash others.
I think the OP was implying that with age and injuries becoming a factor in the LB corps, it would have been nice to see a young healthy guy like Sartz get a chance to play.

Maybe you should really read before you rant.

Edit: Theivorhick posted just before me, so I'm underscoring his point.

Lmao, he doesn't know what he's saying because he doesn't even know what the OP was saying.
hes talking about the age of our starters.thats why he said he would be a good BACKUP!
I do believe he was talking about our old guys getting older and a young guy would be good to have as a backup. I dont see where he says Sartz is old.

I think that settles that, huh? :silly:

Your right I take back the :2cents: !

im the one who got snapped at and other then right when it happened i dont really care haha. somebody read it wrong....oh well.

you like the skins.

i like the skins.

plus...you apologized countless times

end of story/thread. ha, this whole thing became more then the OP :cheers:

im the one who got snapped at and other then right when it happened i dont really care haha. somebody read it wrong....oh well.

you like the skins.

i like the skins.

plus...you apologized countless times

end of story/thread. ha, this whole thing became more then the OP :cheers:

Cool! Appreciate that!:notworthy

When you look at this, you can't help but get a little frustrated . . . Here was a fifth round pick for us who: 1. could not make the team 2. was not even brought back to be given another shot.

Fifth round draft picks SHOULD make the team . . .

Coupled with these is the fact that when looking back at that draft, there were still some players available who could've definitely helped us . . .

This thread can never die! It is the greatest Sartz thread ever.

Sartz is too old for us! (take that!)

Anyway I guess he bring me to think of spencer Havner. Was just not physical enough. GB signed him but he hasn't developed. I wouldpredict the same career trajectory for Sartz. They have some pretty good young LB's in front of him so unless he can ball on ST then old man Sartz will not make it with the Vikings.

Geez this is 55 seconds of my life I will never get back!

We drafted him in 07!

I just want to post here to let you know how dumb you seem to be.

ttyl,

tryfuhl

Archived