Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lions release S Kenoy Kennedy - should we sign for depth?

DirtySkin21

I guess Brett Favre sucks as a QB because he has thrown more INTs than any other QB ever...

And Kennedy wont be good depth at DB because he got trucked my mike sellers.. I get your point..:rolleyes: :laugh:

You're not even making sense at this point.

Kenoy Kennedy has not done anything since he left the Broncos worth noting. There is a reason the Lions - allow me to repeat, the Lions - cut him. Your thread title is as such "Should we sign for depth?" Since you put that into question form, I've been assuming you want an answer. That answer is no.

You're not even making sense at this point.

Kenoy Kennedy has not done anything since he left the Broncos worth noting. There is a reason the Lions - allow me to repeat, the Lions - cut him. Your thread title is as such "Should we sign for depth?" Since you put that into question form, I've been assuming you want an answer. That answer is no.

actually they cut him as the starter because they drafted a S last year and just signed one in KEith Davis from dallas.

To say he isnt able to do ANYTHING is pretty radical. His numbers are solid and how is just because he played for the lions a few years have anything to do with that? He isnt injury prone and can step in at SS.

I mean im not saying if he cant make the team, sign him anyway. OF course if he proves he cant do anything in camp, then cut him. No harm done. But we ARE looking for help in the dpeth department and I dont see how giving him a look-see can harm anything. If he sticks, great. If not, then no biggie...

How am I not making sense?

Well, in the eight years he's played he hasn't had impressive numbers. Six sacks, 10 interceptions and one touchdown.

Oh yea, to put the icing on the cake...he was born in Dallas, Texas.:laugh:

Might be an okay back-up if he's willing to take Stoutmire money.

Thats all I was saying. We are looking for replacements to PP and Stoutmire, and there is NO way that kennedy is worse that PP or Stoutmire, and if hes willing to come along for their contract.. then GREAT!

Thats all I was saying. We are looking for replacements to PP and Stoutmire, and there is NO way that kennedy is worse that PP or Stoutmire, and if hes willing to come along for their contract.. then GREAT!
I don't know, he could be worse than PP and Stoutmire.:laugh:

I'd give him a shot but I'm not in the business of wasting time and money. It's all up to someone else.

When you think of Dawkins, what do you immediately think of?

I bet it's him laying the wood on some receiver, right?

Now when you think of Kenoy Kennedy, what do you immediately think of?

I bet it's him being blown the **** up by Sellers.

When people have to ask "Who the hell is Kenoy Kennedy?" and the only response people can give so that you'll actually recognize the player is "That dude that got trucked!", its probably not a good sign.

I'm lovin the sig man Hail Coach Z!

Archived