Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help needed With Flyer !!!!!!!!!!

borninblood

I am helping to promote an asphalt demolition derby with a band and beer sales. I need to make a flyer for the drivers and one for the event. I would like to know what would be best to use to acheive this. I also need a graphic of two demolition derby cars crashing. I can't find one to use. If someone has the knowhow to create one I would be eternally in debt to you. If someone would be willing to make the flyer and some logos just let me know what you would want for helping me out.

I'm under the gun on the flyer for the drivers. There is a car show this weekend and the speedway where we are hosting the event will be there so we would like to have flyers there in the booth to attract drivers.

*EDIT*

I said the hell with it and just made a generic one fore the drivers

ASPHALT DERBY!

The Rockin ASS…phalt Assault!!

Saturday May 31st @ Ona Speedway

Guaranteed payout . . .

$2,500 for 1st

$750 for 2nd

$250 for 3rd

Entry fee is only $50

Registration is limited to the first 80 pre-registered cars.

Go to www.demolitioninc.net for printable registration forms and further details.

Musical act Bud Carroll and The Southern Souls will also be performing. Check them out @ www.myspace.com/budcarroll

BEER WILL BE SOLD!!!!

Presented by Evil Kazeevil Promotions

If anyone is interested in making one for the event let me know.....

That means you sassy! ;)

I appreciate any help my Skins Family can give me

Mods if this is the wrong place for this request I apologize

Just print out this post, with my sig. Done.

The Rockin ASS...phault Derby

31st.

http://onaspeedway.com/

It will start at 4 pm and be limited to the first 80 cars pre-registered.

The entry fee is $50 and the payout is guaranteed at $3500.

That is $2500 for 1st, $750 for 2nd, and $250 for 3rd.

The gates will open at 9:00 am with inspection starting at 10:00 am and closing at 3:00 pm. The show will start promptly at 4:00 pm

Featuring

Bud Carroll and The Southern Souls

www.myspace.com/budcarroll

Beer Will be sold

I would love to help you man, but I have so much on my plate I just can't fit much more in, in the timeframe you need.

As far as building the flyer, you could really any of the following, Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. I normally use a mixture of at least 2. I will create my graphics in Photoshop or Illustrator and then do the layout in InDesign (because InDesign is better than either for text formatting and layout). However you don't have to do that. You could do it solely in PS or AI, if you want/need to.

Reiterating what SSM said, Adobe products are the way to go. You can download trial versions of most of their software online. They're very large but you get to use them for 30 days, and after viewing a few video tutorials on the web you should be up and running in no time. If you really want something flashy, I'd go that route.

On the other hand, if time is a factor as it seems to be and you just need SOMETHING to hand out to people, I would get on www.microsoft.com and go to their Office section. There you can find more simplistic flyer/banner templates and things that are free to download and edit. Hope this helps.

Archived