Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Anniversary is it this year?

CRT3

Then again... They raise them pretty well up here in Towson... (birthplace of Elaine Benes)

30-1107301172T.jpgjennifer.jpg

Jennifer Hurt

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jennifer HurtPlayboy Cyber Club

appearanceJuly 27, 2006Birth dateOctober 16, 1983 (1983-10-16) (age 24)Measurements34"C - 26" - 34"Height4 ft 11 in (1.50 m)Weight100 lb Eye colorGreenHair colorBlondeNatural bust?Yes

Jennifer Hurt is a Psychology major at Towson University at Towson, Maryland. Before that she attended Frostburg State University, in Frostburg, MD. She was Playboy's Coed of the Week on the fourth week of July 2006. She was then voted as the Coed of the Month on the month of September 2006. She was also recently named as Cyber Girl of the Week for the first week of February 2007. Jennifer was Miss Cumberland Maryland in 2005 and a finalist in Miss Maryland contest.Jennifer Hurt graduated from Chesapeake Senior High School in Pasadena, Maryland.

It was announced recently that Jennifer Hurt would be June 2007 Cyber Girl of the Month.

What year did FedEx open? Was it '93, if so, there's a 15-year anniversary waiting to happen. Although for the life of me, I'm not sure it's really worth celebrating that.

And as for all the FSU pictures popping up in this topic, this thread's starting to remind me of Silicon Valley... :silly:

>> Jack Kent Cooke stadium opened in 1997. I guess Danny had to choose between the Redskins 75th and the stadium's 10th.

Archived