Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How important is it that we draft ANOTHER combine star??

skinzdar55

The Redskins have always been in desperate cry for a star player that actually plays good. It would really put us on the map of being known. Well, let me clarify that a bit. People know of us, but only for the wrong reasons, and thats loosing the game after holding a 14 point lead.

If we had a star player like Chad Johnson, we would be able to put the team on commercials. The Redskins have hardly been on any commercials. They always show teams like the Steelers, Eagles, Rams, and Giants. And other teams have managed to get their faces on t.v. recently with that NFL shop commercial where they featured players from teams like Arizona and The Jets if I am correct. The Redskins are the highest revenue sports franchise if the NFL. Why cant we get our faces on any commercials. I thought that Dan Snyer may have put out the money to have Ark Monk on a commercial due to the fact that he made the Hall of Fame, but there was nothing on it. Like I said before, the NFL and the industry ignores us completly. Chad Johnson would really bring some star image to our team.

I really liked that commercial where they featured that guy from San Diego doing all those hard runs against the defence of the other team. If Portis was as good as we pay him for, his face could be on a commercial like that. Todd Collins deserved a commercial. I dont mean to give Campbell the cold shoulder but Collins came through for us our last 4 games that we had to win for the Wild Card. I was just glued to the t.v. waiting for atleast a small talk interview with Todd Collins on it explaining how he decides what decisions to make when he is on the field. Chris Cooley is another good example. He is underated, but plays like a veteran. I have been waiting for a commercial from him, but nothing.

But as of now, Chad Johnson is our only chance at becomming a star team. You see how much he shined when he plays for The Bengals??? If he played for us he could bring upon the same publicity.

The Redskins have always been in desperate cry for a star player that actually plays good. It would really put us on the map of being known. Well, let me clarify that a bit. People know of us, but only for the wrong reasons, and thats loosing the game after holding a 14 point lead.

If we had a star player like Chad Johnson, we would be able to put the team on commercials. The Redskins have hardly been on any commercials. They always show teams like the Steelers, Eagles, Rams, and Giants. And other teams have managed to get their faces on t.v. recently with that NFL shop commercial where they featured players from teams like Arizona and The Jets if I am correct. The Redskins are the highest revenue sports franchise if the NFL. Why cant we get our faces on any commercials. I thought that Dan Snyer may have put out the money to have Ark Monk on a commercial due to the fact that he made the Hall of Fame, but there was nothing on it. Like I said before, the NFL and the industry ignores us completly. Chad Johnson would really bring some star image to our team.

I really liked that commercial where they featured that guy from San Diego doing all those hard runs against the defence of the other team. If Portis was as good as we pay him for, his face could be on a commercial like that. Todd Collins deserved a commercial. I dont mean to give Campbell the cold shoulder but Collins came through for us our last 4 games that we had to win for the Wild Card. I was just glued to the t.v. waiting for atleast a small talk interview with Todd Collins on it explaining how he decides what decisions to make when he is on the field. Chris Cooley is another good example. He is underated, but plays like a veteran. I have been waiting for a commercial from him, but nothing.

But as of now, Chad Johnson is our only chance at becomming a star team. You see how much he shined when he plays for The Bengals??? If he played for us he could bring upon the same publicity.

I disagree, I like chad Johnson because he's going to put us on the map? I could care less about that. I not worried about commercials, I want championships!

Well with championships, will come great commercials. But the Reskins making a championship is unlikely as of now. We need championship material in order to be champions. Chad Johnson has what the team needs in oder to start on that road. He is a star player and he knows what the game is about. No offence but he is 2 times better than Santana Moss. If we traded Moss I would feel bad, but then again we would have a star on our team that is good and stands a better chance catching the ball a whole lot more under Campbells overthrowing habbits. Santana Moss cannot catch the ball when Campbell over throws it.

Dont get me wrong, I want championships too, but some flashy commercials hear and there would not be bad.

Well with championships, will come great commercials. But the Reskins making a championship is unlikely as of now. We need championship material in order to be champions. Chad Johnson has what the team needs in oder to start on that road. He is a star player and he knows what the game is about. No offence but he is 2 times better than Santana Moss. If we traded Moss I would feel bad, but then again we would have a star on our team that is good and stands a better chance catching the ball a whole lot more under Campbells overthrowing habbits. Santana Moss cannot catch the ball when Campbell over throws it.

Dont get me wrong, I want championships too, but some flashy commercials hear and there would not be bad.

He's a good player, no question, but his age at 30 and I'm sure he would want a bundle, I don't forsee us getting our monies worth out of him.

Archived