Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A lot better on the cutout, so nice job in that department, although you may have a bit too much feathering if I had to say anything.

The background takes too much away from Landry. You want your eyes too naturally draw towards where the main focus should be and that should be on Landry and his name second. So tone the background down and it should get better.

Oh and get rid of those straight white lines, it makes it look like you made a mistake and forgot to press undo.

It's also too big. Not only do smaller sigs tend to look better, but that sig also is against forum rules as it must be less than 550x200.

A lot better on the cutout, so nice job in that department, although you may have a bit too much feathering if I had to say anything.

The background takes too much away from Landry. You want your eyes too naturally draw towards where the main focus should be and that should be on Landry and his name second. So tone the background down and it should get better.

Oh and get rid of those straight white lines, it makes it look like you made a mistake and forgot to press undo.

It's also too big. Not only do smaller sigs tend to look better, but that sig also is against forum rules as it must be less than 550x200.

thanks dude, you're always around to comment my stuff,lol...

thanks bout the cut, this time i put the points a whole lot closer and it turned out better......but i only feathered the pic 1 pixel. it may look like that cuz i put an outer glow on landry.....

to tone it down, right now, i have a wavy red layer and a wavy yellow layer on top of the field layer.....(the white lines are just the sidelines of the field but yea it does look like a mistake now that you pointed it out)

do you think this will work: duplicate the field layer and drag it on top of the other 3 and turn down the oppacity?

oh and i double checked the size. it is 526x200 so im safe :)

thanks dude, you're always around to comment my stuff,lol...

It seems you're the only reason I've been checking the graphics forum lately.

do you think this will work: duplicate the field layer and drag it on top of the other 3 and turn down the oppacity?

I'm not sure if that will work or not. My advice would be to just mess around with some things until you can fix it.

oh and i double checked the size. it is 526x200 so im safe :)
Actually it's 562x200, but people on the board get away with much worse so I doubt they'll notice it anyway.

The new version is a nice improvement. Nice job getting rid of that white line.

The lettering definately stands out more, although the background is still a little distracting.

Because of the colorful background the sig seems to have really hard edges. To make this more gradual you may want to add a border or possibly circle of the edges, the border may be good enough.

It's a lot better, but to be honest the background still isn't too thrilling. You might want to try making the field a little more noticable and take some transparacy away from the layer above it. Than you can erase the out of bounds line wants it gets past Landry's arm to keep that from becoming a problem again.

Archived