Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whoops, have you seen this?? (Derrius and Eagirl??)

Golgo-13

Originally posted by TC4

I thought I headr that he was gonna go to others teams because the Eagles didn't wanna pay his asking price.

He has gone on to other teams, but I don't think anyone is willing to pay his price.

They just used their exisiting web database to post Thompson's info. He is not listed on the current roster.

I TOLD ALL OF YOU!!!

Not to long ago i had a post about this. About how Derrius is the kind of guy that we bring along, he finally has a pretty decent season, we dont resign him and the Eagles pick him up and he contributes greatly to them.

DAMN THOSE *******S CANT THEY GET THEIR OWN PLAYERS

Originally posted by Skins26

I TOLD ALL OF YOU!!!

Not to long ago i had a post about this. About how Derrius is the kind of guy that we bring along, he finally has a pretty decent season, we dont resign him and the Eagles pick him up and he contributes greatly to them.

DAMN THOSE *******S CANT THEY GET THEIR OWN PLAYERS

he's not an Eagle

Settle down there Skins26.... What you told us hasn't happend yet. :laugh:

I have a feeling he's finding the FA market rather soft and void of good money. I would not be in the least bit suprised if he's not resigned, especially if we continue to struggle finding a decent FA to replace him. Of course, we'd be relegated to another year of watching paint dry quicker than our receivers getting open.

Archived