Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What kind of offense does Fassell run?

Stricknine

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!! Its time to get rid of the bandwagon jumpers or so called "Loyal" fans. Cry me a river guys.

I still say its Snyders decision- good or bad, its his team. He's puttin up the money. I can understand why Snyder is lured to Fassels though-his offense is just like Gibbs- stagnant! Like you said, run,run, pass for 4-yds. then punt.:laugh:

Seriously, noone on this board is EVER happy. Whether they go with a new guy that has never coached, ppl complain,older seasoned coach whos been around, ppl complain, it kind of reminds me of an old saying......

You can please some of the ppl some of the time but you can't please all of the ppl all of the time. Or something like that. It is soooo true!

I bet a lot of ppl would complain if we got the Pats coach! He's done an outstanding job too. But I guess GW would still be better even though he was a flop in Buffalo.

I think Snyder is on the right track as far as exploring different offensive schemes. Most of the successful teams use a passing style ofense. Even some of the run first teams are converting to pass offenses like the Bears.

Archived