Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Joe Were to Stay One More Year...

JDSkins47

Don't you guys think it would have just motivated the players even more to do well in Joe's last year? I wish instead of him resigning today he would say he was going to stick it out one more year. Unfortunately he's not, but I don't know maybe it's just me but don't you think that if he said he was going to give it one more year that that would push the players even more to do well? Not saying the team obviously doesn't have any other big reasons to go all out every game but I could just see something magical happen if he told the team he was going to retire after NEXT season. Unfortunately we won't be able to see it. :(

Thanks Joe, you were the best.

Don't you guys think it would have just motivated the players even more to do well in Joe's last year? I wish instead of him resigning today he would say he was going to stick it out one more year. Unfortunately he's not, but I don't know maybe it's just me but don't you think that if he said he was going to give it one more year that that would push the players even more to do well? Not saying the team obviously doesn't have any other big reasons to go all out every game but I could just see something magical happen if he told the team he was going to retire after NEXT season. Unfortunately we won't be able to see it. :(

Thanks Joe, you were the best.

See I'm not sure about that. I don't know how much Gibbs is so great at MOtivation, and that assumes the next coach is not equally able to get them up. Its not a question anyone can answer.

Archived