Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lion's Trade (Dre Bly??)

Golgo-13

Everyone keeps talking about the possibility of us trading up with the Lions to draft Charles Rogers. Fred Smoot is often thrown into that rumor. However, Detroit just inked Dre Bly to a 5-year deal which leads me to believe that they will not part ways with their #2 pick in order to pick up a corner when they just signed one anyway. I know it's just a rumor....but it keeps getting thrown out there. Where there is smoke...there is often a fire. Thoughts?

The rumours of the Detroit trade died down last week... where ya been? :) Even Synder himself was quoted a few days ago the Skins have no interest in trading up to Detroit's #2 overall pick any more.

Since then... all the talk has been about swapping with the Bears and Vikings.

Originally posted by Die Hard

The rumours of the Detroit trade died down last week... where ya been? :) Even Synder himself was quoted a few days ago the Skins have no interest in trading up to Detroit's #2 overall pick any more.

Since then... all the talk has been about swapping with the Bears and Vikings.

Sorry man, I was down soaking up the sun in Florida. No time to check the board....it has been blowing my mind all the signings, etc. Thanks for the info...

I think it is funny watching Millen run DET into the ground. He hasn't made a great move besides firing Morningwook, but he hired him too so...

They are gonna have a curse following them for not getting Barry enough help and his decision to retire.

Archived