Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor - Billick to Eagles as offensive consultant?

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Hiring the shamed castoff Marty Morningweg turned out to be a great decision. Again, just like anything around here, when it was mentioned, it was simply met with:

"MARTY MORNINGWEG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:"`

Billick! - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's a joke. But seriously,

Reid is the offensive guy. All the coordinators under him have supposedly been in title only. So Billick would do what, exactly?

Worst case scenario... nothing.

Best case scenario... something.

There's literally no way that he could hurt the team. He may not help that much, but he's not going to cause harm.

Gameplanning takes up a large portion of their week. I don't know about you but I like the idea of having a 12 lb brain in the room when thinking of ways to attack an opposing defense.

I don't think he does anything on gameday except being another set of eyes for suggestions towards halftime adjustments.

Worst case scenario... nothing.

Best case scenario... something.

There's literally no way that he could hurt the team. He may not help that much, but he's not going to cause harm.

Maybe.

But it usually isn't that easy when you have egos like Billick.

As long as people behave like adults and do their jobs, there is upside like you say.

People love piling on when things are bad. Just because he had notoriously bad offenses in Baltimore doesn't mean the qualifications he built as a life long football coach suddenly dissapeared. Maybe he's just a bad HC...

I don't know, man. If it weren't for a stellar defense bailing out his woeful offense year after year (a defense he had little to no involvement with), he would have been out of a job long ago. I'm pretty sure he's terrible. I'd love to see Philly hire him in any capacity.

But it usually isn't that easy when you have egos like Billick.

Exactly. Billick has an enormous ego. He'll want to get his hands dirty and eff things up as soon as possible.

Archived