Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to Buy Mini 21 Towels from Buffalo Game

jkalnasy

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any extra 21 towels, or a 21 towel in general, as seen at the Buffalo game. I was at the game, yet didn't obtain a towel. As of right now, I'm working on obtaining as much Sean Taylor memorabilia as possible to make a tribute to him at my house. I would greatly appriciate if I could obtain one of these towels, as I am willing to pay for it! Thanks so much!

That isn't quite true. You can get them when they have them online. They have two versions. One with helmet and his number and the date of his birth and death. Then they have the one from the buffalo game, although that one sells out relatively quick.

no it is exactly right. there are 2 towels offered. however the one "from the buffalo game" isnt the exact same one...like I said I have both towels, the ones from the game are made by a different company.

please post a pic of the 2 towels you have. I did see the 2nd towel on redskins.com but I waited till they had the game towels in stock and ordered 3. Im just curious as to how different they are.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture that I can readily post. I will have to do it over the weekend. However, if the difference is that the one towel from the Buffalo game is made by a different company but looks the same as the one they sell on Redskins.com, what difference does it make? I mean you are getting asthetically the same product. As long as you are getting a towel that looks the same, I don't see what the difference is. It would be like if you got a knock off jersey that looked exactly the same as an authentic and there was no way to tell except the tag, why would it matter, unless you are looking to collect a towel and there is some sort of collecting value assigned with it.

unless you are looking to collect a towel and there is some sort of collecting value assigned with it.

bingo. I am just pointing this out for anyone who may be interested to know, for whatever reason. if you want the ones specifically given out at the Buffalo game, they are not the same. i dont recall any design differences.

Are you looking to sell your towels? I really don't think that it matters about the collecting value. If you are going to buy a towel that was received at the game vs. one that you bought from Redskins.com, I reallly don't think that it matters. If I didn't go to the game, I would certainly pay the 4.00 for the towel and know that it goes to a good cause vs. a towel that was received at the game and was sold purely for profit purposes.

It doesnt matter why I want to see a comparison pic of the 2 towels. I just WANT to see it. I am not selling or buying so it doesn't matter. I already have the towel but I WANT to see a side by side comparison. Some people are just anal that way.

I showed up late to the Buffalo game and didn't get a #21 towel either...So after the game I had my hot chick friend I was with walk up to Buffalo fan guys and ask for theirs, but no one budged. Finally we started checking booths and ended up finding some...FOR $5!!! Those ****s charged me for something that was given away free earlier in the day!!!!

Archived