Ji

Miami--should of won it handily but we still got the W

Philly-We dominated them from start to finish W

Giants-17-3 lead. How did we blow this. Should of been a W

Lions-Lol W

Packers-we outplayed them but turnovers killed us. This should of been a W

Cards-we led throughtout but almost blew it at the end. W

Pats-lol L

Jets-they probably should of beaten us...I am going to say this should of been a Loss even though we won

Eagles--we dominated them most of the game but 4th quater collapse of the ages. Should of been a win

Cowboys-went back and forth but we played terrible defense in 2nd half. This is a legit loss. L

Bucs-most dishearting loss of the season. 6 turnovers and still could of won. This should of been a W

Bills-We led throughout but the double timeout thing. Should of been a win

Bears-easy win

Giants-easy win

Vikings-easy win

cowgirsl-easy win

we really should of finished 13-3...at the worst 12-4. Based on our recent play and based on what our record really should be...I expect to be playing the Packers at Lambeau in about 3 weeks:D

Miami--should of won it handily but we still got the W

Philly-We dominated them from start to finish W

Giants-17-3 lead. How did we blow this. Should of been a W

Lions-Lol W

Packers-we outplayed them but turnovers killed us. This should of been a W

Cards-we led throughtout but almost blew it at the end. W

Pats-lol L

Jets-they probably should of beaten us...I am going to say this should of been a Loss even though we won

Eagles--we dominated them most of the game but 4th quater collapse of the ages. Should of been a win

Cowboys-went back and forth but we played terrible defense in 2nd half. This is a legit loss. L

Bucs-most dishearting loss of the season. 6 turnovers and still could of won. This should of been a W

Bills-We led throughout but the double timeout thing. Should of been a win

Bears-easy win

Giants-easy win

Vikings-easy win

cowgirsl-easy win

we really should of finished 13-3...at the worst 12-4. Based on our recent play and based on what our record really should be...I expect to be playing the Packers at Lambeau in about 3 weeks:D

If I had to answer that question, we'd be 15-1, with New England being the only team that tore us a new azz. Again this is a differernt team. You've heard it before...it's how you go into the playoffs that matters. Oh and we are rolling right now!!!

HTTR!!!

If I had to answer that question, we'd be 15-1, with New England being the only team that tore us a new azz. Again this is a differernt team. You've heard it before...it's how you go into the playoffs that matters. Oh and we are rolling right now!!!

HTTR!!!

blowing big 2nd half leads at home to giants,eagles, and bills is inexcusable IMO

Archived