Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ordering From Redskins.Com Shop

aairricc

Sorry if this a repost, I didn't see it so just go ahead and delete if so...

Do they email you tracking information after they send it, or at least tell you when they are shipping it? Or do you just wait blindly for it to arrive.

The reason I ask is because I got a ST jersey for xmas from the site. On the first page it says "Preorder, takes 1-2 weeks", however when you actually put in the info and confirm it says "Will ship within 48 hours"...So which is it??

Thanks!

Sorry if this a repost, I didn't see it so just go ahead and delete if so...

Do they email you tracking information after they send it, or at least tell you when they are shipping it? Or do you just wait blindly for it to arrive.

The reason I ask is because I got a ST jersey for xmas from the site. On the first page it says "Preorder, takes 1-2 weeks", however when you actually put in the info and confirm it says "Will ship within 48 hours"...So which is it??

Thanks!

I would assume the item would ship within 48 hours of them getting the preorder stock in.

I always get info on my order.

You can go back into "your account" and find the information that you need.

thanks, i was so used to receiving an email for all my orders with tracking info that i didn't even think to look on the actual site..they had the tracking info there...weird they didnt let me know it was shipped...anyway, thanks..you can close the thread now

If it says its on back order, I would guess that is how long it takes. The ship within 48 hours probably means how long it takes to ship the item to you once they have it in their possession.

Thats a good point by Blondie on finding the info on the website. I never thought to look there--I'm used to getting everything via email.

I've ordered a batch of things from the site. Even when it says it'll ship in 1-2 days, sometimes I get an email saying that it's back-ordered and it'll ship as soon as it's available. This mainly has happened with ST stuff. They've never let me know when it ships, even if it's back-ordered.

They will break up the shipment and send whatever is in stock, even if you've gotten free shipping (I hope everyone knows that, if you spend more than $100, coupon code "victory" gets you free shipping. I don't know for how long that promotion will apply).

I've ordered a batch of things from the site. Even when it says it'll ship in 1-2 days, sometimes I get an email saying that it's back-ordered and it'll ship as soon as it's available. This mainly has happened with ST stuff. They've never let me know when it ships, even if it's back-ordered.

They will break up the shipment and send whatever is in stock, even if you've gotten free shipping (I hope everyone knows that, if you spend more than $100, coupon code "victory" gets you free shipping. I don't know for how long that promotion will apply).

I spoke too soon! Today my inbox contained a message from the Redskins Official Online Store that my most recent order left the warehouse today via FedEx Ground shipping and will arrive in 1-5 business days. Nice improvement in their communication on orders! I'm looking forward to the stuff I chose with some holiday checks!!!

Archived