Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things that JC can pick up with TC

bertoskins

We know that JC is the QB of the future for this team. Well said. But there are things that TC does that JC could consider imitating. Of course, arm strength is not one of it.

Things like, accuracy in short to medium passes, the touch passes and getting rid of the ball are some of the things that he should copy. Of course learning the 700 pages saunders playbook is also a must.

For JC, learning the offense and opposing defenses are the priorities. IMHO, these must to be learned while he is on the field.

There is a possibility (though small) that JC may not have the "stuff" to become a QB like TC. But given where we are, there is only 1 way to find out.

become a qb like collins? you mean a career backup :laugh: yea I hope not

For JC, learning the offense and opposing defenses are the priorities. IMHO, these must to be learned while he is on the field.

There is a possibility (though small) that JC may not have the "stuff" to become a QB like TC. But given where we are, there is only 1 way to find out.

SH, I've argued with you in past threads. But I like your approach to this one. I agree with you.

We know that JC is the QB of the future for this team. Well said. But there are things that TC does that JC could consider imitating. Of course, arm strength is not one of it.

Things like, accuracy in short to medium passes, the touch passes and getting rid of the ball are some of the things that he should copy. Of course learning the 700 pages saunders playbook is also a must.

All these things come with time and and expierience...it will come...he is a quick learner, he will be a 1000 times better next year don't worry

Archived