Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

blood pressure on the rise......

jaydean

living up here in south dakota, i'm right in the middle of minnesota vikings country. yesterday i listened to a sports radio show in fargo, north dakota, and stupid vikings fans already have their team in the playoffs. they talked NOTHING about the redskins game, only which team will we play in the playoffs, or how far are we going to go in the playoffs....some of the homers actually think they can beat green bay or dallas and play new england in the super bowl. now i'm hoping even more that we crush the purple this sunday night.

I thought that neck of the woods was all Packers country?

I know we may not be the '91 Redskins and all but the Vikings have zero shot against any of the top 4 teams in either league. They got smashed by the packers (twice?)....Dallas beat'em. A Peterson is great but he has been contained at times this season. Ive never looked forward to a game like this upcoming Vikings game ever......or atleast not that i can remember :)

You mean a huge benefit - to us that is. Let this be a trap game for them. I love it!

Thats BS, I'll be pissed if they start crying they lost cuz this was a trap game. There's no such thing as a trap game when your have to win to make the play offs

Archived