Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Two Wins in a row!!!!!

gobigred

I just realized we have not won two games in a row since September. I like the way we look right now. One thing that I saw these last two games is that we finally played through adversity. I like the way we are running the ball next week will be our gauge to see if we are ready for the playoffs if we can beat Minn. We should rellay get excited. In my opinion we will be ready. I think that is why we are getting the prime spots because TV is starting to see some magic.

:applause:

Hopefully that will be the gameplan, his arm is worse than collins w/o the accuracy.....

Don't disrespect TC like that! Tavaris is a JOKE....TC is managing the game VERY well, he's made a couple of great throws and hasn't turned the ball over (save for the 1 fumble vs. CHI).

We can win this game....and we WILL!

Don't disrespect TC like that! Tavaris is a JOKE....TC is managing the game VERY well, he's made a couple of great throws and hasn't turned the ball over (save for the 1 fumble vs. CHI).

We can win this game....and we WILL!

I love TC hes a great game manager, and he just oozes with brilliance :)

I just realized we have not won two games in a row since September. I like the way we look right now. One thing that I saw these last two games is that we finally played through adversity. I like the way we are running the ball next week will be our gauge to see if we are ready for the playoffs if we can beat Minn. We should rellay get excited. In my opinion we will be ready. I think that is why we are getting the prime spots because TV is starting to see some magic.

:applause:

Yes, and this wk is going to be 3 in a row for the first time since our playoff run in 2005. Not only that, but it would also give us two in a row away from home for the first time since '05.

Archived