Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about damaged tickets from Stubhub

corsair_joe

So I wanted to experiance the club level for a game and sold my regular tickets for thursday and picked up a pair of club seats. One problem, one of the tickets came with the stub already torn off and reattached with a paperclip. Am I going to have a hassle getting in? Stubhub told me that as long as I still had the barcode I was good but I know from hardly missing a game in three years that they don't scan barcodes at FedEx. What do you all think?

The Redskins have a new policy on this for this season --brought on because so many fans accidentally tore off the stubs when they separated the tickets from the sheet due to the new ticket sheet design.

The new policy is, they tear the top third of the ticket, whether it has a stub or not (sometimes they don't, but I believe they are supposed to). Anyways, a ticket with no stub is perfectly good this year.

You can confirm this if you want by calling the TO: 301 276-6050.

I know this contradicts other posts but We (my wife of course) accidentally tore off the stub for one of the games this year and when we called the Skins, we had to ship the torn pices to the stadium and they sent us a band new one. They said they would not accept them at the gate.

But based on other posts, sounds like they would have.:mad:

I know this contradicts other posts but We (my wife of course) accidentally tore off the stub for one of the games this year and when we called the Skins, we had to ship the torn pices to the stadium and they sent us a band new one. They said they would not accept them at the gate.

But based on other posts, sounds like they would have.:mad:

Yes, reprinting tickets was the policy early in the season, but they changed it about mid-October.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217336&page=1&pp=15&highlight=ticket+stubs

I accidently seperated mine at the wrong place on the tix for the first game and I had to PAY them to reprint them. $4 a ticket - not a lot - but still it was their mistake.

I really don't like the greediness that has taken over the team. There is NOTHING good about being one of the most expensive teams in the league.

Archived