Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Party Bus info..

tomzsuz

:cheers: I am looking for information about Party Busses that travel to the Skins games from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I live in the Easton area and would like to go to the Game on the 30th against Dallas. There would be 4-8 people going.:dallasuck We don't even have tickets to the game..so would we be able to Tailgate with the bus??:point2sky durning the game?

:cheers: I am looking for information about Party Busses that travel to the Skins games from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I live in the Easton area and would like to go to the Game on the 30th against Dallas. There would be 4-8 people going.:dallasuck We don't even have tickets to the game..so would we be able to Tailgate with the bus??:point2sky durning the game?

I know someone in the Northern VA area that should be able to help you out with that. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll see if I can put you in contact with my associate. vwhiteingiii@yahoo.com. :helmet:

I know someone in the Northern VA area that should be able to help you out with that. If you are interested, send me an email and I'll see if I can put you in contact with my associate. :helmet:

I'd edit your email. I am sure you don't want spambots hitting up your email.

vwhiteingiii AT yahoo DOT com

Archived