Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

eBay Sean Taylor Jersey..

pR0JEkT 21

I won this jersey today on eBay, guess I shopped victoriously.. and I was wondering what you guys think? Think it looks good, is it an authentic and etc? Here's a pic..the difference I noticed in this jersey and the one he actually wore was.. the outline of the numbers on his was yellow on this one its burgandy and also in the middle of the chest on the front of the jersey it says Redskins, this one don't. Here's a pic, think I got screwed..it's a 75th anniversary 1970's throwback authentic Sean Taylor #21..with

Logos & Stripes are Sewn Numbers are Sewn Players Name Plate on Back are Sewn Material is made out of 100% thick polyester texture

I got a Cooley 75th one a few month ago off of Ebay. Nice quality, particularly because usually all you can find is screen-print and sizes are generally limited. I found a size 54 and it is perfect.

I'm really liking that Taylor jersey, it should make you real glad to have it. However my pockets aren't that deep right now with Christmas coming and all. I do want one though. That 75th style looks great. Show your Taylor jersey with great pride.

Ok, I went ahead and put up 200 bucks cause I really had to get that jersey!

ebay is just crazy....there were Landry and Taylor jerseys just like that goin for $50 (or Less I got a Landry in the 40's) just about 6 weeks ago.

If it's like my jersey (looks identical but mine's a Landry) then it's still well worth the $200.

Looks nice but its not an authentic...if you compare it to the authentics on NFLshop.com or the Skins shop, you can tell the sleeves aren't right, and the # on the back is bigger than the # on the front. There are a lot of these going around Ebay for all teams/players.
I understand, but the thing is I couldn't find an authentic 75th Sean on the Redskins site. :(

ebay is just crazy....there were Landry and Taylor jerseys just like that goin for $50 (or Less I got a Landry in the 40's) just about 6 weeks ago.

If it's like my jersey (looks identical but mine's a Landry) then it's still well worth the $200.

This jersey started at 20 , but with 2 minutes left it was currently at 122, bu then escalated to 200 in a couple of minutes, it was a bidding war, and I won...check this here was the time difference in the bidding between me and the other guy.. I posted my bid at 17:56:37 and the othe dude at 17:56:59...now tell me that wasn't close, no lie when the commercials say shop victoriously huh?

Dec-01-07 17:56:37 PST

s.gifs.gifs.gif

s.gif $200.00 Dec-01-07 17:56:39 PST s.gifs.gif

Ok, I went ahead and put up 200 bucks cause I really had to get that jersey!

You should have waited and got it alot cheaper. They will go down. I did the same thing when Earnhardt died. I paid about $125.00 for an Action Daytona 500 car and I don't even collect NASCAR. The jersey is beatiful though. I had an Earnest Byner #21 Starter jersey from 1996 and had the name changed to Taylor on the back of it.

Damn, well that sucks for me, oh well its for Sean, its well worth the 200, have no regrets!

It's just a shame people are trying to make money off this.

I checked the end of the auction I was talking about and with shipping it turned out to be $100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-Sean-Taylor-75th-Anniversary-Jersey-21-sz-52_W0QQitemZ280179867661QQihZ018QQcategoryZ137084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's just a shame people are trying to make money off this.

I checked the end of the auction I was talking about and with shipping it turned out to be $100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-Sean-Taylor-75th-Anniversary-Jersey-21-sz-52_W0QQitemZ280179867661QQihZ018QQcategoryZ137084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you think that's a shame?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=sean+taylor+towels&category0=

Well wanted to say that I got the same jersey for 130 now and I am not getting the other one that I had purchased at 200 dollars, so thanks to whoever let me know about the cheaper one and also its pathetic and in humane for someone to go to a game and drop that SEAN TAYLOR Towel on eBay just like that a few hours after the game. Trying to make a quick few bucks off of somebody's death...I am so P.O'd right now you have no clue, it is a shame! :mad:

Archived