Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego 'Skins Fans

SDSkinsFan84

I'm still somewhat new to this board and don't post very often. I live in San Diego and have felt very fortunate to have a great place to go watch the 'Skins games with my fellow fans at Winston's in Ocean Beach. I'm not sure how many ExtremeSkins live in the area and make their way over but it would be sweet if we could get as many fans over there on Sunday (there's normally at least a 100 fans anyway) to tribute #21.

I'm hoping my 75th Anniversary Taylor jersey arrives in time and I will have that Chris Paul song handy in case nobody else has it to play.

Hail! R.I.P ST #21 :point2sky You're the best

I will definitely be there. This is the first year that I've made a concerted effort to watch the games there and I absolutely love it. I woudn't miss going there for this weekend's game for anything.

The only problem is that my #21 jersey will most certainly not get to me in time.

Yeah, I just got my shipping confirmation for my ST jersey and it might not make it here until Dec. 5th. But just in time for the Bears game I guess.

I am really thankful I will be able to grieve with other 'Skins fans this Sunday. It's going to be so emotional...

By the way, any of you regulars know how to contact Jesse (the DJ) by e-mail or phone? I'd like to see if they have anything special going down or maybe get some ideas together for Sunday.

I've been to Winstons and its great place. But I live in Orange County and we now have our own place in forum so if you can't make it all the way down to Diego, come to ORange County.

Not close to Winstons but this is our first year and we are growing.

We are now in Rancho Santa Margarita.

Our forum http://www.ocskinsfans.com/forums/

Our bar

Dailys Sports Grill

949-858-5788 • 29881 Aventura, Rancho Santa Margarita,CA

Yeah, I just got my shipping confirmation for my ST jersey and it might not make it here until Dec. 5th. But just in time for the Bears game I guess.

I am really thankful I will be able to grieve with other 'Skins fans this Sunday. It's going to be so emotional...

By the way, any of you regulars know how to contact Jesse (the DJ) by e-mail or phone? I'd like to see if they have anything special going down or maybe get some ideas together for Sunday.

You can get a hold of Jesse through myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=101283507

I don;t know that he;ll have anything special planned. I'm sure if you show up early with something in mind he will accomadate. I just sent him the Chris Paul song so he should have that. If anyone can get one of the Taylor tribute videos going around onto a dvd we can play it. I'll be at one of the front as always if anyone wants to buy me a beer :laugh:

How was the turnout? Sorry I missed it, but it's probably for the best. I don't need the added emotions right now since I'm still in denial that this has even happened.

I'm planning on going to Winstons for the game against the Bears. Can you believe I've been in SD for 9 years and this will be my first time there? Hope to meet plenty of Skins fans this Thursday!! :D Look for an old guy in a Cooley # 47 jersey!

Archived