Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movement Against Violence Jersey

we miss you scoop

Speaking as a fan of the game,,,I think the WE should consider creating a special jersey commemorating Taylor's death to be worn by team players each game Taylor's death year falls onto..just to show not only the class of the organization but paying homage to the what if's...that never got to see their potential in this life, while most of all creating this new movement to make aware to the younger generation here and coming that,,they can be inspired through this tragedy to achieve. With a precentage of sales from the jersey going into a local area trust, ie. fund scholarship created to support those who have lost loved ones to senseless violence crimes, solved or unsloved.

The jersey should be black, with gold numbers, burgundy trim, with the #21 patch on the leftside/ skins logo on the right arm/ im not good on details,,but i figure like this,,,our counter part football family "ravens" have their blackout jersey's, why can't we have a jersey by fans represent a great cause. "In The Name Of Violence" This is something IM sitting here thinking on,,well gotta go,,but sean taylor and his family are in my prayers. Much love & respect to all in the Burgundy & Gold Nation.

Archived