Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else e-mail Leonard Shaprio?

HeHateIggles

I e-mailed him last night....And he responded today. I can't really post my e-mail; it won't get through any filters this board might have.

To his credit, he responded to me and told me basically to go "f" myself (just as I told him).

I probably won't get a response now, but I basically asked him what would he had done in the same situation? The man was IN HIS OWN BED at 2am; not at some club talking trash and waving guns. How dare he say he's not surprised...Should we be surprised if the same thing happens to him?

(Note: I do not condone doing anything to this man)

I e-mailed him last night....And he responded today. I can't really post my e-mail; it won't get through any filters this board might have.

To his credit, he responded to me and told me basically to go "f" myself (just as I told him).

I probably won't get a response now, but I basically asked him what would he had done in the same situation? The man was IN HIS OWN BED at 2am; not at some club talking trash and waving guns. How dare he say he's not surprised...Should we be surprised if the same thing happens to him?

(Note: I do not condone doing anything to this man)

What did you expect him to say? If you send an immature note his way you'll get one back. I am all for writing to the media and speaking your mind but obviously if you can't post it here because of the filters then you wrote like a boy and not a man. You have to be above the person you're upset with, not below them.

What did you expect him to say? If you send an immature note his way you'll get one back. I am all for writing to the media and speaking your mind but obviously if you can't post it here because of the filters then you wrote like a boy and not a man. You have to be above the person you're upset with, not below them.

Yeah I realized I was a jerk to the guy. I guess 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Doesn't excuse him from what he wrote though.

Archived