Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Gibbs' Hasty Gamble Proves Costly

bubba9497

That's rediculous. That call wasn't why we lost the game. Six turnovers lost us that game.

Plus, in those final drives, we still would have taken some shots at the endzone before lining up for a game-tieing field goal. Nothing would have changed.

If anything, Gibbs' call gave us the best us the best chance at victory. The way our D was holding them, I doubt they would have been able to put anymore points on the board if we made that 4th down conversion and made the score 20-19.

Our team sucks. They have for years. Who cares what this guy says. The plain and simple fact is we find ways to lose every week and nothing has shown me that this looks to change this year or for another 16 more years in the future. Do I like it? NO it sucks big time but thats what the Skins do and thats what we get as their fans. Nothing more, nothing less.
A regular die hard fane, fact is experts dont even think we suck, they think were on the verge of greatness

The funny thing is Bubba..that I wanted to kick the FG but it's not the reason we lost and I hate dwelling on play calling because it's so pointless and eaasy to second guess.

"We should have ran when we passed and we should have passed when we ran..if we did that we'd win every game" :laugh:

But I do hate "running it up the middle" when going for it on 4th down.

Do the Skins have a bootleg in that 700 page playbook?..geez..

Archived