Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameplan for Galloway? Any coaches out there?

ThePreciating

Galloway is a very speedy WR who is a big deep threat. If I were the Skins, I would make sure he doesn't get behind the safties, so they don't allow the big play. Galloway isn't the only WR on the Bucs though, Ike Hilliard has done a great job for us this year and Alex Smith is a good red zone threat. Good Luck Skins fans.

i dont know about a 4.1 making someone the fastest man ever...jacoby ford, a wr at clemson, ran a 4.126 coming out of high school. was a florida track champion. but i dont think hes the fastest man ever. hes only 5'9 and has short legs. :silly:

but i think we double galloway and let the rest of the team have to step up to beat us. only person id be worried about is graham. he did manage a 100+ rush and 100+ receiving game a few weeks back.

the guy who clocked that 4.126... was that electronically timees. How can they go out to the thousandths place??? High school times are so misleading...

You need to JAM him at the LOS. Period. I still don't understand why we don't do this especially against teams that run mostly timing paterns on offense. The first Eagles game we did and it worked. Beyond that, I am ashamed to say, GW hasn't figured out that it actually works against certain offenses in this league. Would be nice to get a little help over the top from a safety as well. :2cents:

Totally agree. Teams do it to us with Tana all the time. It is a very simple concept. Gregg seems to be allergic to bracketing and press coverage. Pittsburgh, New England, Baltimore and San Diego all do it from time to time depending on the situation. San Diego did it against Wayne this year since every other wideout was hurt. Look how that turned out for them.

Galloway is a very speedy WR who is a big deep threat. If I were the Skins, I would make sure he doesn't get behind the safties, so they don't allow the big play. Galloway isn't the only WR on the Bucs though, Ike Hilliard has done a great job for us this year and Alex Smith is a good red zone threat. Good Luck Skins fans.

:bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Archived