Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here's to going 6-3 and a few other games to go our way!!

michael_33

Obviously first and foremost...Eagles@Redskins

Beating on the birds would be a very BIG win for sure!Not only for the Skins reaching 6-3 OVR and having a 2-1 Div.record,but sending the Eagles to a 3-6 downward spiral to the NFC East basement...By sweeping the Eagles we will have a 4 game lead over them from that point!Let's kick the :pooh: out of these guys Sunday and make a statement for goodness sakes!

The other to have our eyes glued to will be the Cowboys@Giants game

Cowboys are 7-1 while the Giants are 6-2...Some want the Cowboys to win but most want the Giants to win for playoff implication reasoning!To be honest...I really don't care who win's as long as we take care of our buisness.If Dallas wins than the Giants will be tied with us at 6-3,but if the Giants win then the Skins will only be 1 game back from both teams while the loss giving the Cowboys a 2-1 Division record and Giants 3-1!One thing is for sure?1 of them is going down this weekend and we are right on their heels! :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I think the other big game to see is the Lions@Arizona game

At least big for us...I would think that most of us would like to see the Cards beat the Lions giving them a 6-3 record.Cards would improve to 4-5 if they win...If the Cards lose,then they will be in about the same shape as the Eagles at 3-6...More importantly is we hold the tiebreaker over both teams with wins over both of them!But we need the Lions to start losing,just in case we can't catch the Cowboys or the Giants!Go cards...! :applause:

other games to watch and the team YOU should be hoping wins...

Rams@Saints=Rams(need the Saints to crawl back to the bottom)

Falcons@Panthers=Falcons(like to see to Panthers tank and not challenge for WC!)

Vikes@G.B.=G.B.(they beat us and are going to make the Playoffs...!Why risk the Vikings sneaking into wildcard contention with our game between them still awaiting?)

Bears@Raiders=Raiders(Let's play the bears at home when they have nothing on the line...like a playoff picture!!)

Niners@Seahawks=Niners(let's make sure that they get only the Division winner in the Playoffs)

I wish the Rams could beat the Saints. But it ain't happening. That team looks busted.

Who's QB for the Panthers? Keeps changing every week. This game could go either way.

GB will probably beat the Vikings. But I thought San Diego would too...

Raiders got nothin'. Hopefully, the Bears are tired from the flight.

Niners still have lingering Norvitis. Long-term treatment is critical for the patient returning to a normal, healthy lifestyle.

I root for injuries and/or a tie wrt Cowgirls/Jints.

Oh, and Go Skins!

Since I really don't care who wins the Dallas/NY game..I would have to say that Arizona beating the Lions is a real good possibility....

Arizona is home and I can see the Lions coming back to earth...If we win and the only game that really goes our way...I hope it's this one as we would both be 6-3 (lions/skins),but we would hold the victory over their heads!

The Rams shouldn't be forgotten about. The Saints are going to come in hyped up on their run and squash them, but this is the first week Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger will be fully healthy and playing since half way through the week 2 game.

I see the Rams being a mediocre team from here on out, much better than the dead last that they are in many power rankings.

I wish the Rams could beat the Saints. But it ain't happening. That team looks busted.

Who's QB for the Panthers? Keeps changing every week. This game could go either way.

GB will probably beat the Vikings. But I thought San Diego would too...

Raiders got nothin'. Hopefully, the Bears are tired from the flight.

Niners still have lingering Norvitis. Long-term treatment is critical for the patient returning to a normal, healthy lifestyle.

I root for injuries and/or a tie wrt Cowgirls/Jints.

Oh, and Go Skins!

We should want the Saints to keep winning. Carolina is done. Tampa isn't going to beat anyone tough with their lacluster O. If the Saints get in we can beat them. I'm still hoping the Cowpukes win and knock out Burress for good. We can catch the Giants and pass them no problem if they actually have to play with one freaking injury.

The thing that drives me crazy is....Everyone is afraid of the Cowboys and not the Giants,which is funny!

We LOST to the Giants and only play against them coming off a horrible season and they turned it around in a half and we LOST!

We haven't even played the Cowboys yet!We may suck against them or we may match up very well against them...Who knows?

The point is...I'm not so sure that the Giants winning over the Cowboys is such a good thing!

IF we continue to win and are only 2 games back from the Pukes...why be scared?If we beat the Cowboys or even SWEEP them then all we need to do is stay on their trail!

Right now..I think the Giants are better than the Pukes...Now will it remain that way is the question?

I thought this thread deserved a bump!

Man...we could really gain alot of ground this weekend if everything falls in place...

1st..Gotta beat the Eagles

2nd..Giants and Pukes play and it almost doesn't matter who win's this game..

3rd..Arizona could really give us a boost with an upset over Detroit..

4th..I would like to see Carolina and the Saints lose this weekend..The last thing we need is 3 teams coming out of that Division with a Wildcard possibility...

:applause: :notworthy Very damn good

The thing that drives me crazy is....Everyone is afraid of the Cowboys and not the Giants,which is funny!

We LOST to the Giants and only play against them coming off a horrible season and they turned it around in a half and we LOST!

We haven't even played the Cowboys yet!We may suck against them or we may match up very well against them...Who knows?

The point is...I'm not so sure that the Giants winning over the Cowboys is such a good thing!

IF we continue to win and are only 2 games back from the Pukes...why be scared?If we beat the Cowboys or even SWEEP them then all we need to do is stay on their trail!

Right now..I think the Giants are better than the Pukes...Now will it remain that way is the question?

That's right..........

As a matter of fact,

I'll GUARANTEE, the Redskins WILL LOSE to the Eagles at home today!!!!

I just know it's gonna happen...........

Good luck though................:cheers:

I would say something but I would get kicked off for a few days again and I want to be able to come back in and say I told you so.

Redskins WIN!!

Period!!

Archived