Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Out of towner coming to the Eagles Game needs some advice.

TX REDSKIN

Greetings from Texas.

I am coming up for work this weekend from Austin, Texas and 'sneaking' out of a conference session on sunday to atted the Redskin/Eagles game. I've been out to Fed Ex only one other time (first game against the Cardinals years ago) and looking for suggestions for maximizing my REDSKIN game experience. Can someone help out an out of towner with some suggestions. I think my cousin has an extra ticket (hopefully), but need some advice as to where to jump on in on the scene. Any help would be great. Taking the train over from Bethesda area so have that figured out. Seen the 5th quarter party offers for the pre-game food (sodas and BBQ) and meet the ex skins and cheerleaders....is this worth it? Love to get a picture with the first ladies of football so are they floating around before/after the game? Where do the players go in and leave from (not a stalker, but fun to see). Is it possible to get sideline pregame passes and are the worth it? Any help or advice on this would be great. I've seen bits and piece over the years, but most of you all go to all the games so would love any help wtih this.

I will be at the ES party in Dallas in a few weeks to keep the party going. Can't wait to see Blondie and the gang again. Thanks and GO SKINS!!!!

:eaglesuck

First of all, that really sucks that your company was going to have you work on Sunday. At least you're able to get out of it. All of the events of which you're speaking require specific tickets. The pregame party requires tailgate passes, and the 5th quarter requires you to sit on the club level. I think that if you have tailgate passes you can also get into the 5th quarter party, but I might be wrong. I've never been to either, but I've heard they're pretty fun.

If you walk to the stadium from the metro stop there will be lots of people tailgating all over. Between the orange and purple lots there is a road for limos where everyone has extra room to setup so lots of partys there. I am sure if you talked to someone and told them what was up they would invite you in.

Archived