Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

looking for a vid of d. green's final game

If anyone can post this up it would make my day. I have been searching the web for a while and nothing. The funny thing is as great of a player and person he is there really isn't that much videos of him! That is just sad! He is one of the greatest corner's to ever play , and when canton calls him up to get inducted I'll be there in the burgandy and gold with tears coming down as I get to see my hero get the respect that he deserves. Love you Darrell and thanks for the memories. Oh and thanks to anyone who can find a vid on this.

I searched google and a link led me back here an older extremeskins post with D. Green videos, but when I clicked the videos the files were expired or not found.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Exactly what he said! I just went to best buy and found myself buying another skins collection set! It's the america's game redskins super bowl collection. It has some highlights of Darrell's career and I swear man everytime I see him I get flash backs and it kills me cuz we were the **** back in the late eighties and early ninties! But for some reason I think we have a curse ever since that ****ing Devil Daniel Snyder came here and ****ed are tradition all up! The only good thing that ******* has done is brought back Gibbs and I'm still not sure that still was a good idea. But I still have faith in Gibbsy that he can bring the redskins back to life. But anyway let me stop venting!

Archived