Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fans of 'Deadliest catch'....PLEASE HELP!

ozskin

We've just started getting this show on free to air TV here in Australia, and in order to win a bet i need to prove something. How this bet came about is a long story, but this is what i need help with.....

There is an episode where a ship loses it's catch because of rough seas killing the crabs. In the same episode a young guy gets a 1% cut of the profits from the catch as a bonus for a good job. First thing is, i need to know what episode and season this happened in. I'm presuming it was in season 1 but I'm unsure. Secondly, i need a copy of this.

I have searched high and low for this. Please help guys in where i could find this info.

Season 1 - Episode 4

"The fleet is forced to make difficult decisions about whether to continue last-minute pot placements or pull in all of their gear and cut their losses on the short season rather than violate the law. The Hansen brothers on board the Northwestern decide not to launch any more pots and instead go after a string of pots in the northern king crab waters that Sig dubs "Long Tall Sally"; the decision is rewarded when the pots come in huge, enabling the Northwestern to win the final King Crab Derby title. The crews rush to finish pulling in the last of the crab pots for the season and head back to Dutch Harbor to get in line for the crab processor. The greenhorns make decisions about whether to continue with their new careers or to go on with their lives. After a very successful offload at the Northwestern traditional offload port, Akutan, Bradford, the Northwestern greenhorn, is awarded 1% of a deckhand's share--about $1600--and finally gets a greeting and handshake from Captain Sig Hansen. "

Episode list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Deadliest_Catch_episodes

Archived