Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Food for thought??

The Fox

In my opinion, the Snyder franchise[sKINS] is in deap DoDo. My reasons for thinking this are as follows:

1. For reasons beyond his control, he is disliked by the Sport community,ie.

writers, TV broadcasters and the like. We get bad press.

2. His long range business plan is devoid of any emotion, it's all about invest in big names and quick fixes. The human side, emotion and passion are not part of this team.

3. Tho well intended, the selection of players and coaches have not been successful. This is due to the player personnel people not up to the task during

off seasom scouting and draft picks.

4. Once again, tho well intended the selection of a coach whos time has come and gone. The game today is all about speed and the passing game. Look at the teams that are the most successful today. I have been to Joes Super Bowl games so I know how he produced in the glory days.

5. I will predict today that Joe will be gone next year and [God forbid]Williams will be the new head coach. Same ole, same ole!:doh: :cool:

6. May the Lord have mercy on our great fans.

7. I hope they prove me wrong for the rest of the season.

The Fox

In my opinion, the Snyder franchise[sKINS] is in deap DoDo. My reasons for thinking this are as follows:

1. For reasons beyond his control, he is disliked by the Sport community,ie.

writers, TV broadcasters and the like. We get bad press.

2. His long range business plan is devoid of any emotion, it's all about invest in big names and quick fixes. The human side, emotion and passion are not part of this team.

3. Tho well intended, the selection of players and coaches have not been successful. This is due to the player personnel people not up to the task during

off seasom scouting and draft picks.

4. Once again, tho well intended the selection of a coach whos time has come and gone. The game today is all about speed and the passing game. Look at the teams that are the most successful today. I have been to Joes Super Bowl games so I know how he produced in the glory days.

5. I will predict today that Joe will be gone next year and [God forbid]Williams will be the new head coach. Same ole, same ole!:doh: :cool:

6. May the Lord have mercy on our great fans.

7. I hope they prove me wrong for the rest of the season.

The Fox

Archived