Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brady fumbled in the exact same way JC did!

luke1867

My one complaint about Campbell has always been that he has that slow wind up that starts at his knees (Cunningham-esque). I was always afraid it would be easy to knock the ball out of his hand. I'm betting the Patriots noticed and were instructed to go for the ball. If you notice, Vrabel wasn't in a position to sack him (on at least 2 of them, maybe all 3) but he was in a position to swipe at the ball.

Spurrier was a nut, but I remember he instructed all his QB's to hold the ball at their ear. Maybe he wasn't so crazy after all?

My one complaint about Campbell has always been that he has that slow wind up that starts at his knees (Cunningham-esque). I was always afraid it would be easy to knock the ball out of his hand. I'm betting the Patriots noticed and were instructed to go for the ball. If you notice, Vrabel wasn't in a position to sack him (on at least 2 of them, maybe all 3) but he was in a position to swipe at the ball.

Spurrier was a nut, but I remember he instructed all his QB's to hold the ball at their ear. Maybe he wasn't so crazy after all?

Archived