Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you, Cooley

MTechnik

We needed a play by someone with heart, balls, and the desire to bring those together to make sure we didn't walk out of there with a goose egg.

I am glad he came through for us and did that.

Sorry I cut in on the bashing threads. Have fun with those.

We needed a play by someone with heart, balls, and the desire to bring those together to make sure we didn't walk out of there with a goose egg.

I am glad he came through for us and did that.

Sorry I cut in on the bashing threads. Have fun with those.

"Then you, Cooley" ??? Seriously, people if you're going to start yet another inane thread, at least take 10 seconds to check your spelling. At least check the title. That way you don't look quite so stupid.

I've given up trying to correct spelling and grammar on here. It is futile. It is just another sign that our education system has declined. Not much we can do about that.

"Then you, Cooley" ??? Seriously, people if you're going to start yet another inane thread, at least take 10 seconds to check your spelling. At least check the title. That way you don't look quite so stupid.

I've given up trying to correct spelling and grammar on here. It is futile. It is just another sign that our education system has declined. Not much we can do about that.

Are some people just desperate to see their names on the Internet as thread starters?

Did that really require a thread?

You thread police need to get over yourselves. So he misspelled a word who gives a damn we get the point. I guess some folks get puffed up commenting on why someone started a THREAD. Get a life. If it bothers you that much you are quite anal really.

Are some people just desperate to see their names on the Internet as thread starters?

Did that really require a thread?

You thread police need to get over yourselves. So he misspelled a word who gives a damn we get the point. I guess some folks get puffed up commenting on why someone started a THREAD. Get a life. If it bothers you that much you are quite anal really.

I actually think the TD was big for Campbell--he had his worst day as a pro, and that TD gave him a little something at the end. It will matter in the long run, I hope.

It was huge for the whole team. The broken o-line, getting that far. Campbell making a few good passes on that drive. Clinton making some good progress on the ground.

But Cooley caught that ball and if he had to pick up and move a super wal-mart to get to the end zone, it would have happened.

I actually think the TD was big for Campbell--he had his worst day as a pro, and that TD gave him a little something at the end. It will matter in the long run, I hope.

It was huge for the whole team. The broken o-line, getting that far. Campbell making a few good passes on that drive. Clinton making some good progress on the ground.

But Cooley caught that ball and if he had to pick up and move a super wal-mart to get to the end zone, it would have happened.

Archived