Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Patriots are...

Taylor 21

WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK.(lol) Ok no, on the real, you guys have to realize, they were lighting up defenses all around the league. I understand 52 is the most points they scored and unfortunatel it was against us, but we gotta get over it. I see threads blaming Greg Williams, well if your offense is giving up the ball off turnovers on 4 straight series, that doesnt give the defense the time they need to rest, thus, it leads to easy yardage and points.

Focus to next week now, the Jets. They are a solid team on defense. There offense will have trouble against our Defense. I feel our defense will be POed because of today and they will be coming out with anger and start blowin people up.

WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK.(lol) Ok no, on the real, you guys have to realize, they were lighting up defenses all around the league. I understand 52 is the most points they scored and unfortunatel it was against us, but we gotta get over it. I see threads blaming Greg Williams, well if your offense is giving up the ball off turnovers on 4 straight series, that doesnt give the defense the time they need to rest, thus, it leads to easy yardage and points.

Focus to next week now, the Jets. They are a solid team on defense. There offense will have trouble against our Defense. I feel our defense will be POed because of today and they will be coming out with anger and start blowin people up.

Makes sense, but why does it seem that in many cases the same people who are telling people it's no shame to get destroyed by such a great team were the ones who were angrily denigrating those who expressed the opinion BEFORE the game that the Patriots would handle us with ease? In many cases, their team fandom was questioned.

I have no idea of any specific poster's pregame vs. postgame inconsistencies, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are many such cases. I would hope that most people who during the week laughed at the notion of the Patriots being a far superior team are keeping quiet right now.

Makes sense, but why does it seem that in many cases the same people who are telling people it's no shame to get destroyed by such a great team were the ones who were angrily denigrating those who expressed the opinion BEFORE the game that the Patriots would handle us with ease? In many cases, their team fandom was questioned.

I have no idea of any specific poster's pregame vs. postgame inconsistencies, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are many such cases. I would hope that most people who during the week laughed at the notion of the Patriots being a far superior team are keeping quiet right now.

Considering our offense, the defense is irrelevant.

Considering our offense, the defense is irrelevant.

right yeah sure right. they scored the most against us...yeah blah blah blah. why dont we tell the rest of us that we scored the least against the pats also. yeah. lets also add while we are at it that the dolphins scored 28 on the pats. its the same thing every sunday. always an excuse. something like, we sucked bad But, we didnt do this But, lets look at the bright spot...blah blah blah. it gets old man. you know what im talking about. Gibbs is done. needs to go asap.

right yeah sure right. they scored the most against us...yeah blah blah blah. why dont we tell the rest of us that we scored the least against the pats also. yeah. lets also add while we are at it that the dolphins scored 28 on the pats. its the same thing every sunday. always an excuse. something like, we sucked bad But, we didnt do this But, lets look at the bright spot...blah blah blah. it gets old man. you know what im talking about. Gibbs is done. needs to go asap.

i dont understand how people cant notice the effect of injured lineman causing the offense to struggle. Jansen and Thomas make the offense MUCH better instead of back ups Pucillo and Wade. These guys struggle and thats why they dont start, they cant run block or pass protecti for a full 60 minutes. If you cant come to grips with this fact than whats the point of being a redskins fan if you cant evaluate your teams missing talent? :whoknows: the hogs huh, whatever happen to redskins football

i dont understand how people cant notice the effect of injured lineman causing the offense to struggle. Jansen and Thomas make the offense MUCH better instead of back ups Pucillo and Wade. These guys struggle and thats why they dont start, they cant run block or pass protecti for a full 60 minutes. If you cant come to grips with this fact than whats the point of being a redskins fan if you cant evaluate your teams missing talent? :whoknows: the hogs huh, whatever happen to redskins football

Archived