Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to Man Up

Toe Jam

There are a few things I would like to address.

I know that a lot of people here are complaining about the Patriots running up the score.

I call BS. You know damn well that if the Redskins were on the same level as the Pats and in the same position, you'd want them to score some more. Also, if you don't want to lose by 52 points, don't let the other team get into that position. As a defense in the NFL, you have to prevent that from happening. If you can't, and they score a few more points on you just because they can, then deal with it.

Stop calling for a complete rebuild of this team. Most of you knew we were going to lose this game anyway. We all hoped that the Skins' could pull out the win, but you have to realize that the Pats just proved WHY they are so good. You can't take anything way from them. Our team obviously did not play on the same level, and so the players should take that and build on it. We are now 4-3. There is a lot of season left in front of us.

If you want to blame this loss on anything other than a great performance by NE and a very poor one by the Redskins then you need your head examined. Don't blame cheating. Don't complain about the headset problems. Great teams find a way to beat down any kind of adversity no matter the situation. The Skins' just didn't bring it today and they will rebound from this.

As fans, we need to accept the fact we got beat by a better team. It was a very lopsided victory and for a good reason. We have a long way to go before we play on that level. Let's just get ready for the Jets next week. One game at time people.

Well said I agree with you 100 percent we just got beat by a better team and we need to move on

There are a few things I would like to address.

I know that a lot of people here are complaining about the Patriots running up the score.

I call BS. You know damn well that if the Redskins were on the same level as the Pats and in the same position, you'd want them to score some more. Also, if you don't want to lose by 52 points, don't let the other team get into that position. As a defense in the NFL, you have to prevent that from happening. If you can't, and they score a few more points on you just because they can, then deal with it.

Stop calling for a complete rebuild of this team. Most of you knew we were going to lose this game anyway. We all hoped that the Skins' could pull out the win, but you have to realize that the Pats just proved WHY they are so good. You can't take anything way from them. Our team obviously did not play on the same level, and so the players should take that and build on it. We are now 4-3. There is a lot of season left in front of us.

If you want to blame this loss on anything other than a great performance by NE and a very poor one by the Redskins then you need your head examined. Don't blame cheating. Don't complain about the headset problems. Great teams find a way to beat down any kind of adversity no matter the situation. The Skins' just didn't bring it today and they will rebound from this.

As fans, we need to accept the fact we got beat by a better team. It was a very lopsided victory and for a good reason. We have a long way to go before we play on that level. Let's just get ready for the Jets next week. One game at time people.

Well said I agree with you 100 percent we just got beat by a better team and we need to move on

Archived