Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

COULD see absurdity and MOVE ON

DCthomahal

For all the money Daniel spends, for all the high priced coaches we have, for all the expensive players that we contract, it gets us a 45 point loss. I've been a fan since I was 5 (my first skins memory) and its the worst loss of my life. To me that isn't something that can just be forgotten.

I'm definitely not saying you don't have a point. As I understand it, this was Gibbs single worst loss EVER. I think I'd need a quick dose of Instant Alzheimer's to forget. I'm just not sure if there's a lot better I can do than just recognize we got well and truly blown out, set it aside, and move on.

Satisfying, no. Safer to be around sharp objects, yes.

For all the money Daniel spends, for all the high priced coaches we have, for all the expensive players that we contract, it gets us a 45 point loss. I've been a fan since I was 5 (my first skins memory) and its the worst loss of my life. To me that isn't something that can just be forgotten.

I don't know, losing to the Jets 3-0 years ago was pretty hard to swallow as well. At least we scored in this one.

I still remember the headline "Jets score 3, Redskins get absolutely nothing."

I don't know, losing to the Jets 3-0 years ago was pretty hard to swallow as well. At least we scored in this one.

I don't see us winning next week after the way we performed the last two games. Our defense just gave up 40+ points and collapsed last week. We also might be without CR, who covering Coles? The Jets have a very good Defensive Line who if they get pressure on Jason will likely cause him to fumble or over throw our open wide receivers as he'd been doing lately. That's partly due to the line being banged up and partly due to Jason not keeping two hands on the ball, not something to be fixed next week. Offensively we are still not using all of our weapons and we can't get our running game going because of the line. I think we get to 4-4 next week and people see the team for what it really is.

Jeez, don't be such a homer! j/k, but cheer up, it was a just a devastating loss. Even the best teams have them some times. And Coles got knocked out cold today, he may not play next weekend either.

I don't see us winning next week after the way we performed the last two games. Our defense just gave up 40+ points and collapsed last week. We also might be without CR, who covering Coles? The Jets have a very good Defensive Line who if they get pressure on Jason will likely cause him to fumble or over throw our open wide receivers as he'd been doing lately. That's partly due to the line being banged up and partly due to Jason not keeping two hands on the ball, not something to be fixed next week. Offensively we are still not using all of our weapons and we can't get our running game going because of the line. I think we get to 4-4 next week and people see the team for what it really is.

Jeez, don't be such a homer! j/k, but cheer up, it was a just a devastating loss. Even the best teams have them some times. And Coles got knocked out cold today, he may not play next weekend either.

Come to think of it, if we had lost LAST week... THAT would have been the single worst loss to me. Just getting completely blown away like this by an undefeated team that has some shot at making history is grotesque enough.

We manage to throw that game against the cards and I'd have to be in Antarctica to be far enough from sharp objects.

Come to think of it, if we had lost LAST week... THAT would have been the single worst loss to me. Just getting completely blown away like this by an undefeated team that has some shot at making history is grotesque enough.

We manage to throw that game against the cards and I'd have to be in Antarctica to be far enough from sharp objects.

Archived