Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: [LeBron] James ruled ineligible to finish HS career

that won't happen

i don't see LeBron working in a retail store :laugh:

IMO, just make him give the jersey's back

look, the fact is the rules are dumb -- but LeBron is even dumber for not waiting, what, a month to do all this sh!t?

this is my point -- not only does it seem *nobody* is guiding him through all this, but it seems he's getting BAD influence from the people that matter most... the kid is destined for failure...

That could've worked because Lebron is in HS, probably not in college though. The thing is, the store owner could've possibly done that, but with this kid's ego I doubt he would've taken him up on it.

James will be the first overall draft pick, no doubt. But whichever team that is rewarded the #1 pick in the lottery may not be getting the gold mine they are expecting. We'll see if this kid has what it takes to withstand the learning curve between high school and the NBA in training camp and preseason.

I wish him the best of luck, not only when he gets to the league. But in the hope that he gets away from the negative influences as soon as possible.

The hot rumor now is that he did it on purpose.

It makes sense. He's not going to college, he'll be the number 1 pick. If he tears his knee up, it's over. His agent (yes he has them) tells him to get caught so he can sign the endorsement deals now and make the cash. He'll have a Nike contract by the end of the week making more than most of us will see in a lifetime.

Originally posted by Bandit

From what I understand, he schooled NBA players last summer at Jordan's camp.

However I could see it being 25 games into the season and players start messing with his head.....leading to a totally crash of his play.

I didn't hear he schooled them, I heard he held his own aganist them. Also, NBA players aren't going to go all out and risk injury at Jordan's camp. They aren't getting paid for that, and will make sure not to get an injury that won't be covered under the league's CBA.

He was probably the only guy out there trying to impress anyone.

Archived