Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

John Riggins Autograph Event

Slingin33

Appreciate it. Do current players ever do autographing events. I would love to obtain autographs from some of the current players (especially Campbell, Taylor, and Landry)

I got JC's auto at a Circuit City in Norfolk over the summer. They did a grand opening for a new store and he was the "guest". You had to buy an auto football(you know the skins ball w/the white panel on one side)for $25. I called in sick to work that day to get that sig. :halo: Got me one and my co worker one who also posts on this board. He's a nice guy also...big 10,000 watt smile on him. He could do a pepsodent commercial:laugh:

Appreciate it. Do current players ever do autographing events. I would love to obtain autographs from some of the current players (especially Campbell, Taylor, and Landry)

I got JC's auto at a Circuit City in Norfolk over the summer. They did a grand opening for a new store and he was the "guest". You had to buy an auto football(you know the skins ball w/the white panel on one side)for $25. I called in sick to work that day to get that sig. :halo: Got me one and my co worker one who also posts on this board. He's a nice guy also...big 10,000 watt smile on him. He could do a pepsodent commercial:laugh:

Well, I ain't a religous man... but I bet you would actually give Jesus 200 bucks if he came and asked ya for it directly....:notworthy

Well, yeah, OK. I probably would.

But Riggins ain't Jesus. (Although he was the savior of Super Bowl XVII.) :D

Well, I ain't a religous man... but I bet you would actually give Jesus 200 bucks if he came and asked ya for it directly....:notworthy

Well, yeah, OK. I probably would.

But Riggins ain't Jesus. (Although he was the savior of Super Bowl XVII.) :D

Archived