Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Virginia: Unknown Traffic Violation Carries $2500 Fine

China

does anyone know anyone who has ever been ticketed for this? I do not ...

I heard a great story about this here in Colorado.

Same law, without the $2500 fine. I love reading these threads about ridiculously high fines for traffic violations (not that I disagree with all of them).

One of my coworkers recently moved to Colorado and she was not aware of this law. There was a cop with flashing lights on the right side of the road who appeared to be just setting a trap for this (although its possible he had just finished writing a ticket and just hadnt pulled away yet).

So the girl gets pulled over, but turns out she has an outstanding warrant on her record for unpaid tickets. So, she gets arrested on the spot and gets taken to jail for a night until she got bailed out.

:laugh: :laugh: I laughed at her for weeks. Not a great jail story!

Moral of the story? pay your tickets, change lanes for cops, and if you do not do these things, hold on to that soap.

does anyone know anyone who has ever been ticketed for this? I do not ...

I heard a great story about this here in Colorado.

Same law, without the $2500 fine. I love reading these threads about ridiculously high fines for traffic violations (not that I disagree with all of them).

One of my coworkers recently moved to Colorado and she was not aware of this law. There was a cop with flashing lights on the right side of the road who appeared to be just setting a trap for this (although its possible he had just finished writing a ticket and just hadnt pulled away yet).

So the girl gets pulled over, but turns out she has an outstanding warrant on her record for unpaid tickets. So, she gets arrested on the spot and gets taken to jail for a night until she got bailed out.

:laugh: :laugh: I laughed at her for weeks. Not a great jail story!

Moral of the story? pay your tickets, change lanes for cops, and if you do not do these things, hold on to that soap.

Archived