Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was browsing boomers updated mock and i have a feeling we will trade up to #1.

michael_33

Something tells me we are talking to the bengals right now.

Do any of you have that feeling?

Not that i would even contenplate this move,but i just have a weird feeling.

It says the Bengals really want to trade down cause they don't want to pick a QB with there pick.Teams like broncos,bears,packers and carolina would be interested.

But if spurrier thinks were desperate at the wideout position,do you think we would do this?

I know we might have our sites on price,boston or even hilliard for that matter,but would we make this move?

If we did,would you guys be totally pissed?

Sorry!i just have that feeling.

maybe it was that cereal i ate.hmmmmmmmm

I don't see it happening. The most outlandish thing I can think of is that we trade for the pick and then in turn trade to someone like Carolina for more picks and a Mushin Muhummed. But Cinci looks to have already done just that.....

Why is it that almost everytime I read about a trade on this board it involves Lavar Arrington.

Nobody............... and I mean nobody.................. is going to trade away the game's brightes young talent on defense.

I think somepeople on this board want to relive the Herschel Walker trade. Things were different back then with no salary cap and the like. We could never absorb the cap hit, let alone loosing one of the best overall football players that we have had in recent memory.

Archived