Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor vs Randy Moss

“Misdirection”

How good is Sean Taylor in the jump ball vs Randy Moss? Watch this vid and at around 0:45 Taylor and Moss go at it. And by the may Taylor is way better than 'horse collar' Williams. This may be only one play, but it still shows Taylors ability to beat him. More vids would be wonderful.

By the way his video is made by a biased cowboys fan (not myself)

:patriotsu:dallasuck

EDIT: forgot the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIeNvadf8E

Hmm... am I the only one that noticed that that video did a really bad job of proving its point? In his rookie year alone ST had comparable highlights to a guy who had been in the league for years longer. Also, a lot of the hits from Roy were either horse-collars or leading with the helmet. There were also some late/unnecessary hits, but they both had those. Roy can hit hard, but ST can hit just as hard, cover and manage a clean tackle.

'Boys fans seem to have backed off that argument recently though. :)

I think Moss can be somewhat managed but my concern is w/ Welker and what he does in the slot. That sounds like an assignment for Smoot which really concerns me. Also, how will we handle the TEs? If we double up on Moss, that would leave an LB or LL on Watson or Kyle Brady. Another tough match up.

Ive seen that jumpball with Moss during his rookie year. It was a nice play but it COULD HAVE BEEN called a penalty just as well..Unless they call it "going for the ball".

Seriously? Do you honestly believe that was a penalty or are you saying that the refs might call that a penatly against a team like the Patriots? Because there is absolutely no interference in that play....

Archived