Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How was the field so beat up at the end?

Joncevensen

Besides the standard complaint about Santana's non existent game and the poor clock management. One thing stood out to me.

The turf was in horrible condition in the fourth quarter when I finally got the game on fox. I know it was raining out, but these a professional football field in Lambeau. The grounds crew has be able to maintain a field that can hold up to a football game in the rain when it typically rains in Green Bay. People were slipping and sliding all around. Did the Redskins fail to switch cleats at the half or something? I've seen rainy games, but I've never seen so many players falling over and skidding out in five minutes of play.

Besides the standard complaint about Santana's non existent game and the poor clock management. One thing stood out to me.

The turf was in horrible condition in the fourth quarter when I finally got the game on fox. I know it was raining out, but these a professional football field in Lambeau. The grounds crew has be able to maintain a field that can hold up to a football game in the rain when it typically rains in Green Bay. People were slipping and sliding all around. Did the Redskins fail to switch cleats at the half or something? I've seen rainy games, but I've never seen so many players falling over and skidding out in five minutes of play.

Ground hogs:2cents:

Archived