Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game day pics, complete set........... Skins VS Lions

Boobies have never been a problem before. You folks make it sound like attack of the killer tomatos ;)

The way I went about it was, what ever happened on the field was getting pics taken. It's not like all I ever saw was the players. Hell, if not for those lovely ladies, I may have dropped from the heat. A good amount of the time, I would have one of them right behind me waving her pom poms, and kickin up a breese :cool:

:laugh: :laugh:

Liked those pom poms I see.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great pics Thanks

Well folks, in my first time actually shooting a game I've learned a great deal about what to do, and what not to do when it comes to formatting and such. Taking good pics wasn't the hard part, the new camera makes it pretty easy. I could spend the rest of the week sizing the pics down so I can attach them in a thread, so this time around I'm going to just leave them up on photobucket.

The slide show function works well if you change the time the pics change to go just a bit slower. While there was much I missed when it comes to game action, there's also a lot I did catch. My favorite series of pics is Sellers rushing touchdown.

I enjoyed taking them, enjoy viewing them.

:cheers:

Complete game day photos, Skins crush Lions

Archived