Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Media coverage still sucks!

SCKINZ1

I'm getting real upset about the lack of coverage the Skins receive! Last week every network was talking up the "new" Lions, making a big deal about their air game. The Skins receive a minor note compared to the Lions coverage of last week. The Lions air game was picked apart by our defense but they didn't get anywhere near the accolades that were poured on the Lions last week. Sunday Night Football didn't even mention the game during half-time. When will we finally get some recognition by the networks. Geez, Cosell is long gone but we still can't get any respect!!!!!

I'm getting real upset about the lack of coverage the Skins receive! Last week every network was talking up the "new" Lions, making a big deal about their air game. The Skins receive a minor note compared to the Lions coverage of last week. The Lions air game was picked apart by our defense but they didn't get anywhere near the accolades that were poured on the Lions last week. Sunday Night Football didn't even mention the game during half-time. When will we finally get some recognition by the networks. Geez, Cosell is long gone but we still can't get any respect!!!!!

I find it best to focus on our team when they play and not to worry about the coverage (or lack of) by the media. It's only frustrating when arguing with other fans, who rely on the media to GIVE them their opinions. You should have been able to tell how we were going to be handled after watching that Eagles knob slober fest on Monday night. It's just the way it is and it doesn't do any good to get worked up over it.

what an idiot thread. who gives a ****, there is plenty of media coverage on the skins. you can start by checking the breaking news portion of this forum. and for tv coverage who gives a ****, let the sock puppets continue to talk up other teams while we fly under the radar. some of you people amaze me with stupidity, the offseason youre wanting to fly under the radar now we got a few wins youre crying for coverage, pure idiocy

what an idiot thread. who gives a ****, there is plenty of media coverage on the skins. you can start by checking the breaking news portion of this forum. and for tv coverage who gives a ****, let the sock puppets continue to talk up other teams while we fly under the radar. some of you people amaze me with stupidity, the offseason youre wanting to fly under the radar now we got a few wins youre crying for coverage, pure idiocy

It's ironic that you are amazed by the "stupidity" of some yet you make the assumpation that the same people who wanted us to fly under the radar are the ones calling for media coverage now.

And who are "you people"?

Do you mean Redskins fans? ES board members? Who? Do you remove yourself from that group?

Archived