Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you see Bret Favre running on to the field

fuji869

This is just an observation.

Did you see Bret Favre running on to field during the player intro last night? As he ran out of the tunnel onto the field there was a like of what appeared to be little league football players and then the Packers Player were after the little leaguers. Some of the little leaguers held there hand out for Favre to high five and he pretty much ignored them and ran right by them then started high fiving his Packer Teammate players hands when he reached them.

I thought that was pretty cr@ppy on his part on his part. I wonder if John Madden was hiding his disappointment in the booth with his Man Crush not winning.

Give me a break man...those little kids would have had their arms torn off if Brett did that. There's a reason football players don't do crap like that..when they're pumped they can hurt someone without trying...then you have mega lawsuits. This is yet another example of nit-picky over analysis of a players 'behavior'. Give me a break..."oh...Brett Favre snubbed some little kids!...oh, Brett Favre is now a serious jerk!..." :doh:

Give me a break man...those little kids would have had their arms torn off if Brett did that. There's a reason football players don't do crap like that..when they're pumped they can hurt someone without trying...then you have mega lawsuits. This is yet another example of nit-picky over analysis of a players 'behavior'. Give me a break..."oh...Brett Favre snubbed some little kids!...oh, Brett Favre is now a serious jerk!..." :doh:

You don't think that Brett Favre has the coordination or touch not to "rip some kids arm off" or even hurt them for that matter. That's rediculous. I thought it was a jerk move as well. You've got to be kidding me. :doh:

You don't think that Brett Favre has the coordination or touch not to "rip some kids arm off" or even hurt them for that matter. That's rediculous. I thought it was a jerk move as well. You've got to be kidding me. :doh:

jerk move? there were three types of kids out there. 1. happy to be on national tv. 2. happy they got to be on the same field with Farve/Packers and probably met them before the game. 3. kids who's parents had a lawyer on speed dial waiting for a player to "injure" their child.

you sound like the same folks who hate a player for not giving you an autograph or being friendly in public. they are football players. their job is to stay out of trouble and score or prevent points. being nice to "fans" is extra.

Archived