Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B Lloyd & C. Cooley

kiddhan625

C'mon people, do you really think B.lloyd is getting any love at this point? I even started a thread regarding this issue somewhat. B.Lloyd is cooked, and bringing in guys like Caldwell and Mcardell say's it all. Especially when the guy you payed big money to (Blloyd) isn't getting the chance to start before these late FA WR additions.

LAvar Arrington, Adam A. and others. The guy is on his way out the door and they're giving him the cold shoulder just like they did the 2 above. And IMO, it's foolishness and bad player management and sending the wrong message. So, just like in the blog that was posted in one of the threads today, that when some WR's were working extra hard, Brandon Lloyd was in the locker room. I'm not saying it's right what Barndon's doing, but atleast give the guy a chance to write his own ticket, don't just X him out altogether.

And you think Brandon gives a ***** (NOPE). He already got his payday and guranteed money, and when they let him go he's going to get another payday. It may not be any where near what he got from the skins, but it's like a extra payday when in the previous one you basically did nothing but stay healthy :laugh: . Yea it's so pathetic that's it's funny, and I blame no one but the FO and the coaches for the move in the first place. Especially with all the money they gave this guy, same for Adam A. . And like I said about Lavar, he got swindled but atleast put in work and did time for the Organization and was a fan favorite and rightly so.

Blame your owner for this kind of business garbage that's ruining the team morale and players outlook about the FO.

hes blocking a lot, youre wrong.

and nobody knows whos calling the plays, but it doesnt look like an al saunders offense does it?

Well it became public that Joe was going to give the playcalling to Saunders, why would he lie? According to Gibbs on The Joe Gibbs Show, Saunders calls the plays.

Cooley is being a TE. Obviously they needed him to block more then they needed him to catch lately, the coaches aren't as ignorant as you think. He ran as many routes as most of the other tight ends in the league.

Well according to Cooley on Elliot in the Morning, I believe he said he was left in to block Strahan 8 or 9 times that game.

That just means they didn't have faith in our RT, 8 or 9 times out of all the offensive snaps, is NOT alot.

I dont agree with this.... but..... I see Thrash starting for Moss against Detroit...

Thrash, ARE, and Caldwell I am betting.... ewww.. that sounds like trouble... hopefully they will incorporate Cooley big time if thats the case..... i hope i am wrong.. but thats the feeling I get...

I personally think that if Moss is hurt, that Lloyd should get the opportunity to start that game and show us what he's really got. I think if he performs this sunday that he will get all the opportunities he signed here for. If he slumps, well, back to the bench he goes...

I agree, you have to see if Lloyd can play. Put all the pettiness aside, and put the man in the game. I know by now they know what the guy does well. Throw him the ball.

Archived