Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins in Houston?

jwsleep

Hey all--just recently moved down to TX (not Dallass, THANK GOD!), and just wondering if there's a bar where skins fans go to watch the games. I live in Montrose/Museum District and I've been going to Griff's pub, which si a cool place, but no skins fans, as far as I can tell.

Let me know. Much appreciated!

Josh

jwlseep

Hey all--just recently moved down to TX (not Dallass, THANK GOD!), and just wondering if there's a bar where skins fans go to watch the games. I live in Montrose/Museum District and I've been going to Griff's pub, which si a cool place, but no skins fans, as far as I can tell.

Let me know. Much appreciated!

Josh

jwlseep

In TEXAS? I'm assuming no lol

Thanks, all. Actually, I like Houston--they really do not like Dallas here! Like I said, there's a good sports bar near my house, and since they are Texan fans, they at least don't like the cowpokes.

Blondie: I'd love to try to get up there for the game--we'll see!

At least there's a few of us in this state!

Another Houstonian here.

I haven't found a bar. There have been lists on the web showing Redskin bars around the country (I thought there was such a list kept on this sight). I remember seeing one for Houston, but I never went to check it out. I believe it was SRO Sports Bar at Northwest Mall. In any case, I've had Sunday Ticket for the last four years, and I haven't tried to find a bar since.

My wife and I are moving to Frisco, TX at the end of December. I have lived in No. VA my whole life, but my wife wants to be closer to family, so we are heading to the Big D! Can't wait to be in enemy territory! Where is this Skins bar?

It is in Plano. Wont be too far from ya!!!

Austin Avenue Grill and Sports Bar

Archived