Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want a Sig?

Hi, just thought I'd say that I'm willing to make signatures for anyone who wants one, granted I'm not a Redskins fan but I really love making signatures so anyone who wants won just post here :D.

I had alot of examples but I lost them when I moved.. :(

So now all i have is my sig and this one I made just real quick mostly for this post:

aggiesigcopydn3.jpg

I made one for you. I don't like to post in someone else's thread but I haven't seen them here for a week.

I noticed that you are 99 years old. I hope your glasses are strong enough to see this.

SamBaugh.jpg

Hey, I am so young and spry, I don't need glasses... ain't that just the cat's pajamas??

Of course, I am not very good at these new fangled machines... how do I see my new sig?

You have to host it on a site such as photobucket.com or imageshack.org. Imageshack doesn't require registration. After you upload it from your computer, copy the img line. On here, click on Private Messages, Edit Signature and paste the img line, then Save Changes.

And thanks for asking for the sig. I learned a lot about Sammy Baugh and found him very interesting.

Archived