Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want a Sig?

If your not to busy how about a Larry Brown Sig?

Now it's getting confusing. Not sure who people are asking anymore. The original poster is long gone. I started making the sigs from there and now someone else has jumped in.

But I'll be glad to work on a sig for you. I found a pic that I liked and haven't left the computer.

f00sp.jpg

If your not to busy how about a Larry Brown Sig?

Now it's getting confusing. Not sure who people are asking anymore. The original poster is long gone. I started making the sigs from there and now someone else has jumped in.

But I'll be glad to work on a sig for you. I found a pic that I liked and haven't left the computer.

f00sp.jpg

I doubt you have seen all my sigs. I have made quite a few that are being used that the poster doesn't credit me at the bottom. Which is okay with me. I do this because I enjoy it. Not for the credit or to say mine look better than anyone else's. I refuse to get involved in negative banter back and forth of any kind. I appreciate the work that everyone puts into making signatures. Everybody has their own opinion as to what looks good to them. I've been following the other thread. I posted there that I'm not that fond of the abstract, layered, brushed look. I know it's the most popular style going. And it takes technique that must be learned. However, I looked at the site recommended in the other thread for tutorials and, to me, all those sigs look alike, just different color or player.

I doubt you have seen all my sigs. I have made quite a few that are being used that the poster doesn't credit me at the bottom. Which is okay with me. I do this because I enjoy it. Not for the credit or to say mine look better than anyone else's. I refuse to get involved in negative banter back and forth of any kind. I appreciate the work that everyone puts into making signatures. Everybody has their own opinion as to what looks good to them. I've been following the other thread. I posted there that I'm not that fond of the abstract, layered, brushed look. I know it's the most popular style going. And it takes technique that must be learned. However, I looked at the site recommended in the other thread for tutorials and, to me, all those sigs look alike, just different color or player.

Archived